Your best buddy’s wedding is just around the corner and you’re the best man which means you have got to plan a rocking bachelor party. One final night of guys only debauch the groom will never forget, no matter how hard he tries. Years ago, bachelor parties were just formal black tie dinners and everybody was on their best behavior. That doesn’t sound like a lot of fun. Thankfully, things have changed now and bachelor parties are much more trendy and informal. First of all you need to figure out what you are going to do. For the best bachelor party ideas you need to know the groom’s likes and dislikes. This really helps to narrow things down. If he loves nightclubs you can book a discotheque for the party or if he likes to keep it low profile you can book a private room at a restaurant. Plan accordingly but make sure it is a fun-filled wing-ding.
Useful tips for planning a perfect party for the groom-
· Invitees- Make sure you ask the groom about his guest for the party, whether he wants all his buddies or only a group of close friends and send out invitations three weeks before the party is scheduled.
· Pocket pinch- Whatever you decide, remember, everybody pays for themselves and also chips in for the groom. So keep it affordable.
· Save the date- do not pack the festivities in during the wedding week especially not the weekend of the wedding. Space it out.
· Feast it out- Backyard cook out or dinner at his favourite restaurant or catered food at the party venue are some interesting ideas. Make sure the bar is loaded.
· Coachman for the night- Some guys will not even remember their own names by the end of the night so nobody needs to be driving. Check into a limo or a taxi or you can even hire someone to be a designated driver.
Here is a list of some awesome bachelor party ideas-
· Get active: The trend these days is to fill the day or night with a signature activity. Consider your friend is a huge sports addict, you can rent out a luxury suite at a sports stadium and organize tournaments. If he is a gambler you can plan a field trip to Vegas or any of your local casinos. Get active with paintball or deep sea fishing or scuba diving or surfing or go-carting. Let your imagination run wild.
· Ride it: Pile the groom gang into the car and see where the road takes you. It is bound to be memorable with a good collection of music and delicious knick-knacks. To make it extra fun and surprising you can carry your passports and even drive out of the country!
· From beer to bonfire out-of-doors- You can also plan a weekend together with friends amidst nature and stock enough beer for the trip. Whether you plan a skiing trip or hiking and camping in the mountains or rafting and kayak trips by the lake or motoring and flying or bonfires, it is guaranteed to be a memorable experience.
· Conventional: Strippers and bikini babes are go hand-in hand with bachelor parties. Receive an official �go-ahead’ from both the groom and bride for the wild idea. Either way do not make strippers the only enjoyable part of the evening so that the uncomfortable ones can bail out at some point and plan other entertainment as well. Cocktails and hookah are highlights of such party themes.
There are numerous bachelor party ideas to choose from but make sure you do not do anything insanely stupid. Give your groom plenty of time to enjoy his bachelor party, recover from it and prepare for a great wedding. Remember, your job isn’t to ruin his wedding experience but to enhance it. The groom should know most of what you plan but its more than okay to have tricks up your sleeves!